Human Geo 9/19 - Completed Test Review

Today we went over the test we took last week. We talked about how we need to keep the test because they will be on midterms. For the essay questions, 4 people said Socrates is guilty and 13 said not. We talked about each of the arguments on both sides. One of the arguments of the not guilty side is that he didn't make them believe what he was saying, he just made them think. While I agree with that, if he puts that idea in their head, then it is likely that they may start believing it. You shouldn't even be questioning that at their age because that's how they're raised, thats the culture and that's what they should believe until they find out on their own. Just my opinion, I say this because I didn't think to consider this as a point. We also had a shadow named Jenna.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Western Civ 4/1 - Greek Theater

Western Civ 6/1 - letter to my future self