Human Geo 10/8 - Lily's Official Review of the Test From Today

TEST OVERVIEW
Today we took THE test. The reason I describe it as "THE test" is because I've been dreading it since Mr. Schick said we had a test. Although, surprisingly, I thought it was easy. I am confident in my answers; only one I had doubts about and now know I got it right due to Lizzy asking Mr. Schick for answers, and him (barely) providing them. I studied in my free time all of today, and felt confident with my knowledge of these topics. For some unapparent reason I thought these subjects were a lot harder than they turned out to be. Watch me say all of this and then do worse than I thought. Hopefully that doesn't happen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Western Civ 4/1 - Greek Theater

Western Civ 6/1 - letter to my future self