Human Geo 11/14 - our absurdly long presentation

Today in human geo, David came back. Therefore, we presented our presentation on Somalia and Japan. Now, this presentation should have been around 5-10 but thanks to my very, uh, informed group members it took 35.  That's okay I guess though because they got the point across. I think I did pretty well. I think I have a problem with taking things seriously though I learned during that. Although, I think I woke half the class up after the first half of our group went (not throwing shade, they did a wonderful job, but it was quite boring). Enough about me though, my group members were fantastic and we had a successful presentation. Thank you Mr. Schick.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Western Civ 4/1 - Greek Theater

Western Civ 6/1 - letter to my future self