Western Civ 3/20 - lilys review of the cyber week

CYBER WEEK KIND OF SUCKS. I need social interaction. I am not getting that. The only social interaction I get are my parents telling me to do chores. Contradictory to that, I can lay in bed all day. At the same time I kind of want to finish the year like this because I can do work at my own pace it just sucks not being able to hear the lessons or actually retain any information because I'm rushing through stuff to get work done so I can do my own thing. If this goes to the end of the year I might not see any of my senior friends ever again so :(. I also feel bad for them because their senior year will be ruined. My freshman year I couldn't care less about, I don't want to be on the bottom of the food chain anymore. But yeah. I feel like the lessons with all my teachers could be a little better but we are probably all slacking because it's easy to assign work.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Western Civ 4/1 - Greek Theater

Western Civ 6/1 - letter to my future self